Friday 4 October 2013

"Where did they go for a holiday?"



Mum and Dad left me at my Holiday Home with my sister Tabitha to go off on holiday, scoff.

I whacked Gonzo, a black cat, after he snuck up behind me and sniffed my bottom!

Tabitha run for the sofa. What a girl!

I stayed under the bed in rebellion - not that it made any difference.

So, while I was a stroppy pussy cat, my humans gave all there love to other animals...



Thornley House b&b, pets allowed
Thornely House B&B, Allendale in Northumberland


Pet hotel in Northumberland
Find the bear!

Quiet hotel ideal for Northumberland walking
B&B for lovers of fine cats and fine gardens

Accommodation near Hexham
Our pretty room

Amatuer Gardener feature
Eileen Finn's garden was featured in Amateur Gardener

The Garden

The Garden - perfect for a summer tipple



 The gardens look fabulous and according to Mum are perfect for good little pussy cats like me.  Lots of hidden areas and a babbling brook that Tabitha would love as she bug watches.

Oh, and there's Igor's Wood! 
Another part of the beautiful garden


Whoa, who's this?
He's er, rather er, big ...


The Garden
The rivals for my humans affections...


Lang Lang - loves tummy tickles
Mistaslav - a shy grand boy
Sergie - The Boss ... er, like me
Very photogenic
Tigger - loves a fuss
Arklady - Hmm, looks a little like me!
Gilbert - a talented escape artist
Sidney - happy to tell you of Gibert's escape
Sergei
Sergei
Sergei
Sergei


Sergei

Sergei

Spot the giraffe!




Ok, I get the picture.

They are back now and I am home.
All is good.

If you would love to visit Thornley House with or without your pet (like me, scoff) then please mention you came from Grumpy Joe's Pet Emporium.
Us kitties stick together.














No comments: